DTE Gas Storage Services
DTE Gas Storage Company owns and operates 90 Bcf of gas storage capacity. Our Washington 10 facility is connected to the Vector and MichCon pipelines, providing easy access to Midwest and Northeast markets.
Washington 10 Storage Complex
The Washington 10 complex, located north of Detroit, MI, consists of three individual fields: Washington 10, Washington 28 and Shelby 2. The Washington 28 facility has been in operation since 1989. Washington 10 went into service in 1999. The Shelby 2 facility was added in 2008.
Contact us to learn how the Washington 10 complex can serve your needs.
- Interstate and Intrastate services
- Firm and Interruptible storage services
- Short and Long term services
- Park and Loan services
- In field transfers
- Hub services
- Customized services
- 90 Bcf of working capacity
- Connected to the Vector and MichCon pipelines
- Strategically located between the major gas trading hubs of Chicago and Dawn
- Working capacity has been expanded by almost 40 Bcf over the past four years
- Gas is stored in a depleted Niagaran reef reservoir approximately 3,500 feet below the surface
- Over 25 customers currently do business at Washington 10
Now it's even easier for you to capture additional value at Washington 10. One simple hub services agreement allows you to conduct all these transactions:
- No-cost title transfers
- No-cost wheel to hub
- Low cost wheel from hub (½¢ per Dth)
There is no cost to set up a Hub Services contract and a storage contract is not required.
Getting started is easy.. Just complete and return the Hub Services Agreement*.
Select your login: